Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Microsoft Engineer
Location: San Leandro, California, 94577
Term: 18 months
- Regarded across the enterprise as an expert in multiple identified areas of expertise with responsibility for developing standards and enterprise-wide best practices and for engineering complex, largescale technology solutions to address highly complex and cross-organizational issues.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Four year IT or computer science degree and at least 10 years of industry Microsoft OS imaging experience.
- Must have experience in configuring, securing and locking down Microsoft Windows OS systems.
- Must have experience creating custom MS Windows OS WIM images.
- Must have experience creating customized bootable Microsoft Windows boot images.
- MS PowerShell and C# development experience is required.
- Should have experience working in a lab environment.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills