Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Software Sr Engineer
Location: Phoenix, AZ; North Brunswick, NJ
Term: 18 months
- Supports web-based development, maintenance and support for in house web portal and vendor application supporting composition, document delivery of high volume batch application and real time application primarily in the Linux environments and windows environment
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Represents the client to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate, ODBC, Linux
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with the following: Tomcat, Oracle, SQL server, Autosys, Udeploy, Angular, Spring boot, Spring security, Autosys, Korn bash scripting, Connect Direct, deployment tools including Github, Jenkins, Artifactory and Udeploy, Exstream Linux, Kubernetes
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills