Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Software Product Analyst
Location: Norwood Massachusetts 02062
Term: 7 months
- Participate in the elicitation of requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, and/or task and workflow analysis.
- Participate in the creation of requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely.
- Participate in requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to documented processes and standards.
- Perform research, analysis, and documentation.
- Participate in the validation of functional requirements, use cases, workflows, and data models.
- Participate in requirements prioritization.
- Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents.
- Participate in peer reviews of work products derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly.
- Enter, manipulate, and report on requirements stored in a commercial requirements management tool.
- Participate in the management of requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project.
- Identify requirements errors and defects, and write requirements defect reports.
- Participate in the management of changes to baselined requirements through effective application of change control processes and tools.
- Assist with the development or improvement of the organization’s requirements engineering policies, procedures, and tools.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- FDA Design Control regulations, and associated standards and guidance.
- Visual Modeling skills, to represent requirements information in graphical forms that augment textual representations in natural language; knowledge and experience with at least three of the following line items: Use cases, Context Diagrams, Decision Tables / Decision Trees, Activity Models (also called Workflow Diagrams or Process Maps), State Diagrams, or Storyboarding.
- Writing software technical specification documents.
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- DOORS Requirements System.
- Experience with medical diagnostic devices / analyzers.
- Experience on an Agile/Scrum team.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!