Our client is seeking a Software Engineering Supervisor for a direct hire position located in Carrollton, TX.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Software Engineering leads innovative product development, applying a wide array of a cutting-edge technologies and has been an integral part of the Product Development and Research team.
- Experience with managing teams of high-performing developers responsible for mobile applications, including UI/UX development.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully hiring, managing, coaching, and retaining engineers.
- Demonstrated track record of successful program execution and mobile applications deployment to app stores: Google Play and Apple App Store.
- Deep knowledge of mobile applications modern architecture (Clean Architecture, Viper, Architecture patterns)
- Mobile development experience using Kotlin, Swift, Java and Xcode
- Knowledge of AWS/Alexa Platform and Apple Home Kit .
- Experience with Firebase (remote configurations, crashlytics, performance, etc.)
- Experience with CI systems (Jenkins)
- Experience with Development Tools such as Accurev, Caliber, Code Collaborator, Azure VSTS and continuous integration concept.
- People and Communication skills:
- You prefer to take decisions after listening to your peer’s suggestions
- You’re a team player and work well with other teams in the company, such as Product Management, System Architecture and Test
- You have strong writing and speaking skills and are an excellent cross-functional communicator
- Technical Leadership
- You are meticulous about design and user experience because you want to deliver the best service to your customers
- You can analyze and participate in optimizing UI and make suggestions to backend teams with the goal of achieving efficiency and performance
- You can provide guidance on how to write clean, easy-to-read code
What We Are Looking For
- BS/ MS Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- Should have 5-6 years of experience in mobile application development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent collaboration and teaming skills
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Ability to guide team members through their challenges
- Flexibility to travel locally and internationally
- Cooperation with all constituents involved in product development & release activity including development, testing, program management and other entities to ensure execution & deliverables per plan.
- Design and develop Mobile frameworks
- Generation of optimized Development plans, ensuring 100% traceability & coverage of requirements
- Effective requirements analysis, design, and mobile development
- Development of Mobile strategies for communicating embedded controls
- Analysis and debugging of issues found during Development/unit test/systems test and production
- Assistance with creating and/or tracking development plane and bugs fixing
- Investigation and study of relevant technologies and industry trends to anticipate and apply customer and technical needs for the Controls technology platform.
- Effective requirements analysis, coding and project execution
WHAT WE OFFER: We realize that our greatest assets are our employees. This is why we are committed to providing limitless opportunities for growth and development of all our employees, largely promoting from within the organization. Our HR Generalist position is ideal for anyone looking for a diverse working environment with long term growth possibilities. The company offers employees a variety of flexible work options, as outlined in company's FlexWork guidelines, including the potential opportunity for remote work for select positions. This role is currently designated as 100% on-site.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent medical plans designed to support healthy lifestyles
- Mental and financial health programs
- Outstanding 401k with company match and 1-year bonus
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation assistance is available
- And much, much more!W