Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Cloud Engineer
Location: Des Moines, IA 50392
Term: 3 months
- Provide impactful solutions to our employee workforce experience on a global perspective.
- You’ll be on a scrum team with the goal of providing the best experience for our internal community by implementing innovative global and mobile solutions for our people platforms.
- Partner with a variety of business stakeholders and vendors on a global scale.
- Learn new systems while working in a dynamic team.
- Designing, implementing, and supporting cloud-based solutions Delivering new UIs that improve and simplify the employee and leader experience Expanding system offerings through cloud solution’s mobile app Innovating and experimenting with different ideas, solutions and technologies
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree with a preference in a science, technology, engineering, or math related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of professional development experience with modern programming languages.
- Advanced problem-solving, planning/organizational, time management, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle competing priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience with Systems implementation experience on Oracle HCM Cloud or any other HR Management Systems (Workday, PeopleSoft) For positions with Principal Global Investors, you will be required to comply with a Code of Ethics which covers a number of obligations related to personal and business conduct as well as personal trading activities for you and members of your household. These same requirements may also apply to other positions across the organization.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with Cloud integrations & Web Services (AWS, REST, JSON, XML) Data integration and virtualization (AWS) Reporting, analytics and query tools. (SQL, Python)
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!