Location: Boston, MA
Our current environment relies heavily on software for many functions – from automated alerts and notifications to complex banking processes, and software engineers are pivotal in the development of software that provide real solutions. In this role, as a senior software engineer, you will be involved in the entire software development lifecycle – to analyze the requirements, evaluate the design, test and develop software that, not only meets those requirements, but also aligns with our software development strategy.
- Develop software design patterns that can streamline and accelerate the development of code
- Develop software design guidelines and standards to drive the company towards achieving software excellence.
- Review software designs for conformance to standards and alignment with software design guidelines
- Drive technical excellence and implementation of software engineering best practices
- Develop compliant code that delivers business value based on business requirements
- Provide written knowledge transfer artifacts
- Enhance applications by making recommendations and designing software systems
- Familiarity with modern software architectures (microservices, cloud architectures, etc.)
- A strong preference for infrastructure-as-code
- Experience delivering in high-functioning tech environments with a bias toward highly crafted/designed software
- Prior experience at the intersection of usability, infrastructure/operations, and security would be a plus
- Experience creating software in highly-regulated environments is also a big plus
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.