Permanent - 100% remote
Salary: $130K DOE
- Continued training and career development. Opportunity to grow within the company.
- Employee 100% covered by company full Benefits Package including Cigna - Medical, dental, vision and 401k (50% match up to 6% with a 3-year graded vesting)
- Eligible for bonus and equity shares.
- Vacation (15 days)
- Holiday Pay (11 days)
- Sick pay (40 hours)
- Floating holiday (1 day per year)
- 4 weeks maternity
- 2 weeks paternity
- Serve as technical/development lead on specific initiatives.
- Review architecture and technical design on key projects.
- Collaborate with Product to validate use cases and requirements.
- Lead code quality and testing across engineering teams.
- Provide technical mentorship to junior engineers.
- Influence and evangelize new software technologies to other team members.
- Work closely with other software architects to make engineering wide architecture recommendations and decisions.
- Experiment with new ways of visualizing large amounts of data.
- Ensure our technology stack stays current.
- Passionate about building a world-class technology platform.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of software development experience.
- High degree of comfort in Elixir, ASP or other functional or object-oriented language.
- Experience with scalable, high performance, multi-tier, enterprise application development.
- Experience with data storage technologies.
- Experience with queuing and messaging frameworks.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture.
- Keen sense of information architecture and visual design.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.