PERMANENT Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the world's leading financial institutions in the world, our client is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Role: Software Engineer Lead
Salary Range: $145,000 - $155,000 (DOE) + bonus
In this role you will collaborate with other senior technical team members and other developers to conceptualize, design, and deliver innovative technology solutions. You will interact with various technology, product, and business teams across the company.
- Perform complex application design and programming activities in some of the latest techniques: Scala, Java, Node, REST, microservices, AWS/Cloud infrastructure, Spark, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins
- Provide technical leadership in terms of architecting applications, mentoring developers, making smart technology decisions, etc.
- Deliver projects that adhere to continuous delivery practices with automated unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing pipelines
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a closely-related discipline, or an equivalent combination of formal education and experience
- Experience managing teams in Agile environments
- 6-8 years of experience in banking, financial service industry and extensive knowledge in derivatives areas including basic knowledge on derivative models and Greeks.
- Knowledge and some experience in AWS
- Experience leading technical iteration on the design, development, documentation, testing, and deployment of platform user interface features
- Minimum 6-8 years of developing at all levels of the application stack (front end/UI, middle/services and back end/database)
- Experience implementing and maintaining RESTful APIs
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring knowledge to the team
- Ability to present information to wide variety of audiences including senior management
How you will grow:
Through your variety of experiences, you will have the opportunity to develop technical, analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential. No matter what career path you eventually choose, you will be continually challenged by your team members and your peers. Along the way, you will have access to mentoring and training opportunities to help foster and accelerate your development of new skills and capabilities.
Why you’ll like working here:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) employee matching program
- Cash balance pension plan
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible work arrangements
- Flexible-spending accounts