LOCATION: Jacksonville, FL / Remote
Our client is looking for a Software Engineer IV to join our team in Jacksonville, FL. We will consider remote candidates for this position. Under direction of the Director of Product Solutions Architecture, the Software Engineer IV is responsible for the detailed design, documentation, development, unit testing and maintenance of internally developed applications for business partners. Your SCRUM team responds to business partner needs, expectations, and challenges that are identified.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Must have a minimum 6 years of progressive work experience designing business processes, process mapping, working on process improvement initiatives, and business applications system design.
- Must have knowledge, skills, and experience to write detailed technical documentation, specifically business requirements and functional specifications for application development
- Must have experience in Oracle/SQL Databases
- Must have experience with Redis
- Must have knowledge of web development methodologies, application design, navigation, and information architecture
- Must have strong relationship management and collaboration skills requirements and functional specifications for application development
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships, supporting company leadership and other team members
- Must have the ability to work under pressure
- Must have the ability to manage multiple and changing priorities/tasks
- Must be flexible and embrace change
- Must have experience and a desire to participate in leadership and mentorship
- Nice to have experience is AWS or other cloud technologies
- Nice to have experience in linux/unix
- Maintain and Write code for complex systems that address project specifications and guidelines.
- Write programs that span multiple platforms.
- Offers occasional innovative ideas and products to the organization.
- Provide input and drives adherence to programming or development standards.
- Consult on database set-up and lead project level database design.
- Coordinate with others on architectural standards.
- Consult on integration issues and determine the best integration approach.
- Accountable for architectural integrity and technical debt.
- Write detailed technical documentation for entire systems (made up of several subsystems) and identify integration points.
- Review technical specifications created by less experienced developers.
- Perform unit testing and complex debugging.
Apply with MATRIX today!