Title: Software Engineer – Adobe Campaign
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be part of a technology team that builds and supports applications for Sales and Marketing. Your primary focus will include overall application and environment support for the Adobe Campaign Classic on premise application. You will work and collaborate with cross-functional team members including product managers, project managers and marketing automation specialists to ensure that business needs can be delivered.
- Your primary focus will be in providing technical and development support for Campaign workflows, integrations and configurations.
- You will be responsible for overseeing front-end development activities including email templates, forms and landing pages.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all technical workflows, integrations and database needs are implemented and operating successfully.
- You will communicate with business team members to ensure requirements are understood and mapped to the best technical solutions.
- You will work and collaborate with enterprise architects and infrastructure engineers in troubleshooting, implementation and maintenance needs.
- You will participate in the due-diligence and viability of all platform solutions including road-mapping and re-platforming if chosen
- 5-7 years of experience providing development and technical support for marketing automation applications; preferably Adobe Campaign Classic.
- Experience developing and leveraging SOAP APIs.
- Experience working with Adobe Campaign dependencies; mid-sourcing servers and Message Center.
- Expertise in software design principles, scalable architecture.
- Good understanding of database integrations, APIs, ETLs and services.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Great business acumen with a desire to problem solve.
- Adobe Campaign Classic product understanding; including user management, technical workflows, mid-sourcing servers, transactional messaging and logging.
- Server and application configuration management.
- Experience with webservices.
- Experience with data design and database connectivity needs for overall application.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience