Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Software Engineer
Location: Richardson, Texas,
Hourly Rate: $ 59.86/hr.
Term: 5 months
Day-to-Day Responsibilities: .
- Responsible for the creation, execution and maintenance of test scripts for Salesforce applications using Selenium and Java.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Balances team and individual responsibility. Exhibits objectivity and openness to other views.
- Work with Devops as needed for automated Unit Testing, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery.
- Perform defect management activities which include problem and issue research, analysis and documentation, working with cross functional team members towards issue resolution and closure.
- Eagerly automate and apply advanced engineering to the quality assurance discipline by continually identifying new technologies and disciplines as they emerge
- Creative problem solver who will be implementing continuous improvements to processes, and sharing process frameworks, tools and best practices that may be adopted throughout the enterprise.
- Establish comprehensive end to end automated test integration suites that execute continuously
- Knowledge of Salesforce Product Architecture and nuances of Salesforce platform, a big plus
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience in large cross-functional teams or projects as Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) or Automation Engineer
- Strong experience in successful development and implementation of Data/ Key Word Driven automation frameworks for Web, Mobile, and web services/API test automation frameworks for REST/JSON/SOAP
- Strong knowledge of object oriented development using Java, or similar programming languages
- Experience with QA testing for Salesforce
- Advanced technical knowledge on QA/Agile tools - TFS, Telerik, Selenium, SOAP UI, Groovy, Shell, Salesforce
- Strong proficiencies with DevOps tools and practices and demonstrated ability to align quality engineering strategy with broader cloud and operations automation efforts
- Experience working and collaborating with an offshore team
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!