Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Term: 6 Months Contract
- First-hand experience in incident response, incident management, and knowledge of standard methodologies for incident response.
- Capable of working independently with multiple global teams and developing, configuring, deploying, and operating new tooling in this kind of environment.
- Ability to think at scale, bringing a focus on continuous delivery methodologies from design through to deployment and operations.
- Building and managing automation and processes with tools, including PagerDuty, Atlassian’s StatusPage, SignalFx, Splunk, and more.
- Creating CI/CD automation through pipelines
- Creating integrations with ServiceNow’s CMDB.
- Develop and document best practices across all products.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4+ years of experience in a DevOps or SRE environment.
- 5+ years working with Linux or Unix environments.
- 3+ years experience with distributed (multi-tiered) cloud architecture, microservices, APIs, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Advanced experience building API testing strategies.
- Experience with querying Prometheus and working with various types of logs
- Advanced experience with Postgres, MySQL, RDBMS.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Experience with the following tools: Atlassian Status Page, PagerDuty, Splunk, SignalFx, Catchpoint, Ansible, Service Now
- Experience with APM and Infrastructure monitoring
- Experience with OpenShift or Kubernetes
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!