Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Software Engineer
Location: Dallas, Texas,
Hourly Rate: $ 70.00/hr.
Term: 6 months
- Develops, maintains, enhances, and tests client systems of moderate to high complexity.
- Serves as the primary technical point of contact on client engagements of moderate to high complexity and of high value to the organization.
- Tech Lead capabilities in order to share tech experience with team (not to act as a Team Lead), specifically the Azure related aspects of expertise and experience.
- Involved with the investigation and resolution of complex data, system, and software issues in the production environment.
- Under broad direction, designs and implements strategic partner integrations.
- Participates in the specification and design of new features at client or business request.
- Participates in the evaluation of new platforms, tools, and technologies.
- Develops and maintains internal tools.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field such as information systems, mathematics, or computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes.
- Typically has 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Consideration given to equivalent combination of education and experience.
- MS AZURE Certification Mandatory (MS AZ-900)MS Certified AZURE Developer Associate Preferred (MSSAZ-204)
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!