Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Software Engineer
Location: Dallas, Texas,
Term: 10 months (5/18/2021 to 3/12/2022)
- Develops, maintains, enhances, and tests client systems of low to moderate complexity.
- Serves as a technical point of contact on client engagements of low to moderate complexity. Involved with the investigation and resolution of system and software issues in the production environment.
- Assists with the development and maintenance of internal tools.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor or minor damage to a client engagement.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field such as information systems, mathematics, or computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Requires technical knowledge, training and understanding of the job's requirements.
- Typically has 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Consideration given to equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions.
- Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Experience with web mapping tools and spatial databases is a plus.