Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: SQL Developer/DBA
Location: Summit, NJ
Term: 9 months
- SQL Queries Performance Tuning
- Process improvement/deployment of DB objects /Code promotion
- Access Control and Security Management, Backup and patch management
- Data Export and Import (Between Environments)
- Capacity Planning
- Helping the Development team in DB issues
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs.
- Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
- Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing.
- Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts.
- Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- SQL Queries
- Performance Tuning experience
- Knowledge in Data Modeling and ETL Process is desirable
- Good Experience in RDBMS (Especially in MS SQL Server) and Tableau reporting platform.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills