Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Java Developer
Location: Addison, Texas, 75001
Term: 12 months
About the Role:
Developers with solid experience into Microservice architecture, having an innovative mindset and with a blend of scripting, developing, and testing skills with exposure to DevOps process. 10 years’ experience of hands-on IT experience in developing highly integrated, secure web-based applications using Java/J2EE Work with development teams and product owners to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs, Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with architects and analysts to improve software.
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Experience of testing frameworks ex; Junit/Selenium/Cucumber.
- The developer is expected to write and execute functional test cases as part of Agile team.
- Relationship experience with business partners (SMES, stakeholders, PMs) and technology partners (data analysts, application developers, QA analysts).
- Ability to assess and solve problems, grasp concepts quickly, and design solutions.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor in engineering or in equivalent discipline with 8+ years of experience.
- Proven experience as a full stack developer.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries.
- Familiarity with databases, web servers and UI/UX design.
- Wide Core Java Development experience.
- Experience developing solutions on a web application platform, Development expertise in the following web technologies: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services etc.
- Hands on Experience with Microservices, Sprint boot, Spring Cloud and Netflix cloud ecosystem of technologies.
- Must have Experience in deploying application in Cloud, preferably Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Must have Experience in deploying applications using Event driven architecture using KEES (Kafka Enterprise Event Streaming)Rich experience working in Agile environment.
- Hands on experience adopting and implementing engineering practices such as TDD, BDD, Developer lead functional automation, Automated deployment.
- Experience in recommending changes to application architecture with knowledge in infrastructure aspects and good ability to articulate to stakeholders.
- Skilled in configuration management aspects incl. Jenkins, Maven, UDeploy, Apache Ant usage.
- Direct experience with one of Tomcat and WebLogic.
- Familiarity with mortgage data and lending processes.