Seeking a Software Engineer for a contract opportunity for our client in the DFW market.
The Software Engineer on this team will be on an Agile Scrum team and expected to own streams of work as well as collaborate with other team members. All team members must know how to articulate the how and why to their development process. The Software Engineer will be responsible for supporting multiple platforms and utilizing a broad range of software development approaches to ensure the timeliness, quality, and accuracy of the platforms for optimal performance.
Responsible for developing and utilizing relationships with business and technology users to learn the business processes the applications support and provide optimal Development to the application build process.
- C# (with preference for Microsoft .NET Core)
- SQL (with preference for Microsoft SQL Server)
- Cloud (with preference for Microsoft Azure)
- Excellent application architecture and software design skills or ability to be coachable to progress in this area
- Microservices, Web Services, and Service Oriented Architecture
- Data modelling and database design
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Exhibits professionalism and positive attitude
- Passion for software development and problem solving
- Preference for experience with Retail Energy, Billing, EDI, Customer Service, or Payments Systems
- Preference for experience in fast paced agile delivery environment with CI/CD