Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Software Engineer
Location: Dallas, Texas,
Term: 5 months (2/8/2021 to 6/25/2021)
- Under general supervision, contributes to the development, maintenance, and enhancement of client systems and assists in the development of new features.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10 years of experience developing object-oriented (OOP) software applications. Includes: Programming languages Java 8.0,ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework , ASP.Net core, ASP.net, VB.net and C#.net Framework : 4.5 and above.
- 10 years of Experience working on Operating systems Technologies:
- Windows Server 2016 - Windows Server 2019.
- Linux Operating Systems 10 years of Experience working with Databases
- SQL versions (2016- 2019)
- Oracle 11g, 12c, 19c.
- Complete Understanding on deployment of Database encryption methods.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field such as information systems, mathematics, or computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Requires technical knowledge, training and understanding of the job's requirements.
- Typically has 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Consideration given to equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions.
- Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Experience with web mapping tools and spatial databases is a plus.
- Develops, maintains, enhances, and tests client systems of low to moderate complexity.
- Serves as a technical point of contact on client engagements of low to moderate complexity.
- Involved with the investigation and resolution of system and software issues in the production environment.
- Assists with the development and maintenance of internal tools.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor or minor damage to a client engagement.