Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technical Business Analyst
Location: New York, New York, 10017
Term: 12 months
- Acts in a lead technical role providing technical guidance and consultation with application teams, clients, and Engineering Managers for their technology domain environments including but not limited to cloud, middleware, operating systems, applications, Software-as-a-Service, and Platform-as-a-Service products.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Provides the strategy and design for projects associated with their technology domain including, upgrades and deployments.
- Utilizes advanced technologies and methods to integrate their technology domain with other technology domains, enabling the creation of new or expanded heterogeneous environments.
- Develops new documentation and departmental technical procedures.
- Directs the gathering of performance statistics to assist in determining hardware and communication tools needed to support projected transaction volumes, response time and system availability targets.
- As an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of highly complex technical problems.
- Leads projects and manages the work of less experienced staff.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported technology domain.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- An industry-standard technology certification Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Broad and significant knowledge of technology with emphasis on functional design, Dot Net platform development, Role based access management, content and data management and workflow design
- 5+ years experience with business requirements rationalization tracking, monitoring and implementing follow up actions to support delivery of business technology requirements
- 5+ years experience with GRC projects and IT experience, including demonstrated interaction with business stakeholders
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Process or COSO testing experience is preferred