Location: Dallas, TX
- Develops new software packages, performs upgrades and/or fixes to existing operating software packages.
- Collaborate with Accounting, Marketing and Product Managers to design, implement and test software applications
- Respond to technical requests regarding assigned application or component.
- Remain up to date with the latest software and computer technology
- Works as individual or participates as a member of a software development team
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent in education and business experience.
- Experience building custom domain specific languages and working with tools like JetBrains MPS, XText, ANTLR.
- Experience working with business rules engines or expert systems
- Experience with Microsoft development stack and development lifecycle tooling (.NET Core, ASP.Net Core, Nuget, dotnet cli, Visual Studio/Code, TFS, Azure DevOps)
- Experience working as Polyglot developer
- Experience building platform/shared components for consumption by other development teams.
- Strong sense of Abstraction and Algorithm skills.
- Excellent Communication skills - oral and written
- Experience in service-oriented architecture and frameworks messaging (Rabbit MQ, MSMQ, Azure Service Bus/ Event Hub), and micro services - oriented patterns.
- Experience with AWS or Azure is good to have.
- Experience developing large scale enterprise Serverless applications
- Experience building SaaS platforms is a huge plus.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies preferred, Scrum preferred.
- Minimum of 10+ years’ custom software application development experience