Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Agile Technical Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Term: 12 months
- Transforming a legacy SQL server/ MS access to java, angular, ETL, microstrategy
- Risk Asset Review transformation project.
- Overview of Team: 30 person team OVERALL
- Transformation project to migrate processes from non-supported to core technologies.
- Legacy application does not align with organization strategies and controls
- 30% Requirements/Analysis/Stories, 20% App Support, 20% Development 30% Testing.
- Application Support/Analysis/Story Writing/Testing/Development
- Understanding requirements/Story writing/Talking to Business and App development/Support
- Analysis and story writing
- Years of Experience Required: 7-10 years
- 7-10 Years of IT experience
- 2- 3 years’ experience in Programming in either JAVA or J2EE or Database programming or another language.
- 3-5 years of design experience
- Depth of experience in IT
- Technology Acumen
- Ability to understand business requirements and application features
- Experience in Data Technologies like RDBMS, NoSQL, OLTP, SQL (good to have knowledge of Hadoop, OLAP)
- Strong in MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Visio
- Past application system SME experience
- Experience in writing stories for Development team
- Knowledge of Development methodologies – Agile/Waterfall
- Ability to Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage within deadlines
- Experience writing unit and integration test cases
- Education in Computer Related field or relevant experience
- Financial services background