Excellent opportunity to work with one of the largest nationwide healthcare organizations.
Role: Software Development Engineer, Cloud
Location: 100% Remote
Type: 6-month contract
Rate: $70+/hour, DOE
Infor CloudSuite Developer role:
This team focuses mainly on ERP Development in their Group. The team implemented Global HR Module (GHR) in December. That was Priority #1 and they are now in Priority #2. The project revolves around implementing “Infor CloudSuite" ERP software into their GHR module.
Development experience with Infor CloudSuite (1-2 years experience is likely)
- Experience with "Replication Sets", how to code in Infor Process Designer (IPA), write LPL code (designing of the forms and the fields within the Business Classes in ICS system).
- REPLICATION SETS IS A MUST (it is new technology – probably less than a year of experience is what we’ll find out there). If candidate knows LPL (Lawson Pattern Language) but doesn’t know IPA, then they will not be a great use to the team. If they had less LPL but more experience with IPA and Replication Sets for getting data in and out of the system, that is ideal and is more beneficial. LPLs – Setting up new fields within the tables within Infor CloudSuite (ICS). Create updates to other fields. This developer must be able to step in and have that knowledge and experience.
- Datalake experience would be a bonus.
- Experience in HR Payroll, Financials, and Supply Chain is desired, although main emphasis on HR Payroll for this project.
- Soft Skills: COMMUNICATION, willing to jump in and become part of the team and not sit back and wait for something to do.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent software development experience