Basics: Corporation seeking a Software Developer with solid C# and .Net experience.
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Type: Permanent role
Salary: $100K, DOE
Role and Responsibilities
- Working knowledge of mitigating web application security vulnerabilities (OWASP top 10).
- Connect distributed systems using WCF, Web API and REST Services.
- Develop technical documents to accurately represent application design and code.
- Thorough understanding of relational database design and implementation.
- Work in team environments using Agile Project Management (SCRUM) and Test Driven Development (TDD), ensuring unit and integration testing before launch.
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications.
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
Experience and Qualifications
- Five (5+) Years of experience in C# and .Net development.
- Demonstrated skill and expertise in using Microsoft .NET technologies to develop web-based applications.
- Ability to initiate and maintain cooperative relationships with co-workers, managers, supervisors, and customers/clients.
- Prior experience in the following areas a plus
- Xamarin and XAML
- Telerik Tools
- Google Maps
- Azure Technologies
- .Net Core
- Identity Server