Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: .Net Developer
Location: Philadelphia, PA 19106
Term: 18 months
- Support two payment-related financial applications implemented in .NET.
- Regarded across the enterprise as an expert in multiple identified areas of expertise with responsibility for developing standards and enterprise-wide best practices and for engineering complex, largescale technology solutions to address highly complex and cross-organizational issues.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Represents the client to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- The successful candidate will possess strong autonomous problem-solving skills, self-motivation, ambition, good-to-excellent communication skills (written and verbal), and an ability to collaborate in a team-oriented environment.
- The successful candidate also must possess technical skills and correlative experience in:
- .NET Framework
- .NET Core
- Windows server environments
- Visual Studio
- Production troubleshooting and debugging using application logs and monitoring tools (e.g., AppDynamics).
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot and J2EE
- Experience with Maven and/or Gradle
- Experience with database like Oracle or MSSQL
- Experience with IDEs like IntelliJ or Eclipse
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills