Would you enjoy a direct-hire, full-time position as a Senior Software Developer on a product team that is committed to creating new products and expanding digital offerings that adapt to newer market demands and technology?
If you would, we have the job for you!
This role may be 100% remote. Job scope includes:
- Collaborates with product owners, application architects, and other tech teams to define and estimate new features and integrations.
- Builds structured, tested, readable, and maintainable code with automated tests.
- Participates in critical but constructive code reviews.
- Works with multiple modern web and mobile technologies.
Coordination and Support:
- Works with dedicated DevOps and infrastructure teams to contribute to a smooth, stable Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD) pipeline.
- Contributes to the evolution of standards and processes regarding coding styles/patterns, automation, SDLC, and technology choices.
- Debugs and fixes issues discovered during testing or in production.
- Independently stays connected with relevant technology trends. Is willing to take on new challenges as needs arise.
- Mentors junior level staff and peers.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent relevant experience in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or related area
- Eight or more years in application support or technical support responsibilities
- Preferred Experience:
- Ten years or more in Application support or technical support responsibilities