Position: Software Developer
Location: Princeton, NJ 08540
Term: 6 months
- Develops software.
- Reviews relevant requirements, standards, other documentation to clarify and understand software engineering requirements.
- Provides estimates for modules under development and estimates own work.
- Completes the development of software test requirements for modules under development.
- Executes software (unit and integration) tests.
- Presents technical findings and developments.
- Adheres to the software quality process through the execution of module, subsystem, and system test procedures.
- Analyzes localization requirements and designs/adapt products and solutions accordingly.
- "Acquires" Work is still routine and procedures but changing priorities or differing situations encounter on regular terms. Thinking then is focused on analyzing, evaluating, prioritizing, and solving operational issues and incidents or on optimizing tools used in the process. While working under supervision, positions are designed to provide some advice and assistance to less experienced colleagues.
- "Professional Starter "Positions support business processes, solution of technical issues, development of new methodologies, procedures, tools, and products with their theoretical and/or practical know how and understanding. They focus on interpretation and application of procedures, analyze issues, implement changes, and may advise and guide operational positions in their area of specialism.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of principles, technologies, and theories.
- Professional positions with extensive knowledge of a range of specific processes and systems.
- 2 years of experience with basic knowledge in a technical field.
- Work is routine in a related field of work, gaining experience through focused inhouse-training.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.