Position: Software Developer
Location: Princeton, New Jersey, 08540
Term: 4 months
- Develops software.
- Reviews relevant requirements, standards and other documentation to clarify and understand software engineering requirements.
- Provides estimates for modules under development, and estimates own work.
- Completes the development of software test requirements for modules under development.
- Executes software (unit and integration) tests.
- Presents technical findings and developments. Adheres to the software quality process through the execution of module, subsystem and system test procedures.
- Analyzes localization requirements and designs/adapts products and solutions accordingly.
- Integrate analysis, development, testing and implementation. They interpret and functionally influence policy and guidelines in their area of business / technology, and develop processes and systems to deliver functional objectives.
- Plan own work according to targets agreed, within an quarterly up to an annual cycle, by integrating resources in a project driven environment.
- Provide functional advice and guidance to colleagues and customers.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8-10 years of experience in deep professional know-how and experience in one Sub Job Family, Masters domain and Transfers and applies know-how to / in various contexts.
- Solid professional judgment and problem solving competence.
- Improves existing processes and approaches.
- 3 years’ experience in Technology UML.
- 1 year experience in WebArch.
- 3 years’ experience in WebDesign.
- 3 years’ experience in Web Programming.
- 3 years’ of experience in CIBA Demand Type E4.
- Experience in IT Engineering. (Senior Programmer)
- Experience in Application Development. - QOI
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!