Leading Global Innovator Seeks Contractor for the Following
Position: Software Developer
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts, 02062
Term: 9 months
- Assist with the design and implementation of software components in C++
- Assist with the development and execution of software unit and integration tests.
- Investigation and resolution of static code analysis findings.
- Assist with the development of make files and build system.
- Utilizing your creativity, passion, & curiosity to find out-of-the-box ways to solve problems.
- Reviews relevant requirements, standards and other documentation to clarify and understand software engineering requirements.
- Provides estimates for modules under development, and estimates own work.
- Adheres to the software quality process through the execution of module, subsystem and system test procedures.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A desire to learn new and a willingness to expand field of knowledge.
- Knowledge of object-oriented concepts.
- Knowledge of C++ and/or Java.
Even better if you have:
- Basic understanding of operating systems.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!