Leading Global Innovator Seeks Contractor for the Following
Position: Software Developer
Location: Troy Michigan 48098
Term: 5 months
- Develops software.
- Reviews relevant requirements, standards and other documentation to clarify and understand software engineering requirements.
- Provides estimates for modules under development, and estimates own work.
- Completes the development of software test requirements for modules under development.
- Executes software (unit and integration) tests.
- Presents technical findings and developments.
- Adheres to the software quality process through the execution of module, subsystem and system test procedures.
- Analyzes localization requirements and designs/adapts products and solutions accordingly.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4+ years of experience implementing machine learning algorithms in a production setting (vision and time-series domains).
- Has shipped multiple machine learning products and has experience with the machine learning product lifecycle.
- At least 2 years of experience building applications using TensorFlow/Keras or Pytorch in either production or research settings.
- Expert level competency in Python.
- General experience with OpenCV, scikit learn, numpy, scipy, pandas in Python.
- Experience in creating API’s.
- Experience with Linux development environment.
- Experience with Docker development and deployment.
- Experience with unit testing libraries such as PyTest, MyPy, and GTest.
- Familiarity with interfacing with cameras and design elements of vision systems.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!