Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Configuration Engineer
Location: Chandler, AZ; Dallas, TX; Minneapolis, MN
Term: 12 months
- The company is in the process of installing a new Account Analysis system called CBS, Complete Billing System, from vendor Infor. The resource is expected to assist in and support :
- requesting and configuring the infrastructure, software stack, and SQL server
- installing the COTS software and assist in its configuration
- set up, run and monitor batch processes
- implement security and firewalls
- implement logging
- subscribe to and implement the various EPL, Enterprise Pipeline, processes
- support vulnerability analysis and patching
- Cloud migration.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Windows Server
- SQL queries
- Windows Command/PowerShell
- Network tools: netstat, ipconfig
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills