Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Software Developer
Location: Norwood Massachusetts 02062
Term: 6 months
- Performs software design, implementation and verification activities.
- Reviews specifications to determine software engineering requirements and design solutions to meet design inputs.
- Estimates own work. Completes the internal software quality process through the execution of design, implementation, unit and integration test activities for assigned software modules within a complex, distributed architecture.
- Performs presentations of technical findings and developments.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Modern Software Development Life-cycle Tools and Processes - Familiarity General Software Engineering Experience.
- 10 years of experience in C++ or equivalent Object Oriented Programming Language.
- 5 years of experience of real time operating systems such as QNX or embedded Linux.
Even better if you have:
- 3 years of medical device software development experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!