We are looking for a Technical Lead & Architect for our backend C/Linux transactional processing systems. This role will involve design and architecture of new development efforts as well as part educator and mentor, doing code reviews, and helping with design documents and documentation related to standards and best practices. We are looking for someone with advanced technical skills in high transactional systems on a UNIX/Linux platform and someone who has strong development skills in C.
To be qualified for this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 10+ years of recent programming experience as well as technical lead and design experience and strong skills with C development in a Linux (host) environment.
- Prior development experience with high transaction processing systems and have used techniques such as multi threading and memory maps...and other ways to maximize transactional performance
- Experience or ability as a mentor and coach to others. Someone that has done or demonstrates technical leadership. This role will not manage people from an HR standpoint but looking for someone as a leader of technical ideas and best practices.
- Used Bash or other types of scripting in UNIX/Linux
- Some SQL development - familiar with SQL
- TPC/IP socket programming
- JSON/XML parsing and
- Shared memory and memory mapping
We have excellent benefits and offer a good, stable work environment with a strong, collaborative team. If this opportunity is a good match for your background, please apply now so we can begin a discussion and answer any questions you may have!