WORK FROM ANYWHERE! Global leader in SaaS software is seeking a Software Architect for their growing team! This high-tech firm is investing heavily in new functionality and the expansion of their flagship cloud application and looking for talented Architects to contribute!
As a Software Architect, you will work closely with product managers, UX designers, and developers to guide the evolution of software and teams. You’ll be helping create a vision for software and working closely with the development teams to make that vision a reality.
You will identify, research, and design new solutions for core product features, performance improvements, and elevating scalability and stability. As a Software Architect, you’ll also be mentoring and guiding best practices across multiple development teams.
Day-to-day fun includes:
- Helping solve key technical challenges & promoting best practices.
- Collaborating with engineers to define practical solutions and best practices.
- Mentoring and coaching engineers in recognizing better ways to create software and see the bigger picture.
- Shepherding multiple development teams in building stable, high performance software.
- Collaborating with product managers, UX designers, and engineers to design creative features.
- Identifying solutions for team impediments, and finding ways to make development practices better.
- Creating data models and developing code to demonstrate solutions to complex problems & jump start dev teams.
- Defining architectural principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Mentoring and coaching engineers and development leads to adhere to those best practices.
This job might be for you if:
- You have 7+ years of experience designing and building software for scalable, fault-tolerant distributed systems.
- You have demonstrated success in mentoring development teams in consistent architectural best practices
- You have strong experience building Software as a Service (SaaS) products
- You’re a tech guru with a passion for continuous improvement who’s excited by finding better designs for software and data.
- You are comfortable with J2EE or .NET, Angular, SQL Databases, and open source technologies
Bonus point for:
- Experience designing and maintaining REST APIs
- Expertise in application containerization (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
- Experience with performance monitoring and diagnostic tools (ELK, StatsD, etc.)
- Knowledge in designing database models for transactional and distributed databases
- Expertise in tuning applications and data models for performance
- Understanding of event-driven architectures and best practice
This is a 100% remote opportunity working with a team that's been working remote since way before Covid! Excellent pay, great benefits including unlimited PTO, collaborative team focus, and excellent leadership. Please send detailed resume today!