Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Software Architect
Location: Cary North Carolina 27511
Term: 11 months
- Ensures the implemented product adheres to the architecture and decisions made around the architecture.
- Performs Software reviews and assessments.
- Ensures the non-functional aspects of the products meet all required maintainability, usability, etc.
- Must have knowledge of each phase of the lifecycle and should be able to successfully lead and coach team members during each phase.
- Guides very complex design, maintenance, enhancement, testing, implementation, and support of software.
- Develop and estimate software test requirements for modules under development, execute test specifications.
- Guides reviews of customers' standards specification to determine software engineering requirements.
- Guides the software quality process through the execution of very complex module, subsystem and system test procedures.
- Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or multi-functional problems.
- Demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of software engineering to the successful completion of complex assignments.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Computer Science; Electrical or Software Engineering preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures of software engineering.
- Demonstrated experience learning an organization's business practices and issues faced and contributing to the resolution of those issues.
- 5+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Proven capability to improve SW development/ to support the setup of new development teams.
Even better if you have:
- Advanced Degree preferred, Masters, PhD, or MBA. Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience.
- Validated capability to mentor SW development and the use of development tools sets.
- Very experienced with C/C++/ Java and various operating systems.
- Technical knowledge of Azure or AWS.
- Experience building large-scale enterprise software or SaaS products.
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management technologies.
- Experience in API development and Integration.
- Some experience with SAP Integration.
- Strong understanding of public cloud hosting solutions.
- Experience with big data.
- Quality assurance, testing, test automation, verification, validation.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry: standards, process and methods for mission critical digital health software.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!