- Function: Software / Application Development
- Job Ref: 216036
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Gather business requirements to develop services for Loyalty applications.
• Perform Application development using Java, React, Angular, HTTP, CSS, XML, XSLT, and XPATH languages.
• Provide Test Driven Development.
• Build and facilitate the integration of DevOps principles into all development.
• Proactively identify and resolve potential issues.
• Provide guidance and maintain IT hygiene for Loyalty applications.
• Identify and incorporate any new security standards that may be required to protect customer data.
• Resolve Production issues, provide bug fixes and solve identified problems in application code.
• Follow Agile and Scrum software development methodologies during project development and project communication.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related hands on experience developing applications required.
• 1+ years of IT experience required.
• 1-3 years of experience developing Java applications.
• 1-3 years of experience working on Agile Development teams.
• 1-3 years of experience managing and developing applications hosted in a Cloud Environment.
• Agile and SCRUM Project Methodology. (Required)
• Experience and Familiarity with DevOps concepts. (Preferred)
• Proficient in Java 8 (Required), preferably an Oracle Certified Professional.
• React or Angular 2 and up (Preferred)
• Development Frameworks: Spring Boot (Required), Spring Security, Spring Integration, Spring JMS, Spring Cloud, AOP, WS, Spring Web Services, Spring REST, Ext JS.
• Development tools/platforms: GitHub, Azure DevOps (ADO), Jenkins, Kubernetes. (Preferred)
• Test automation with Selenium and CA DevTest. (Preferred)
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.