Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Social Media Assistant
Location: New York New York 10281
Term: 12 Months
- Work with the team to develop paid strategies to increase engagement with target audiences and support Invesco’s overall business objectives.
- Work with the Compliance team to ensure all regulatory requirements are being met internally and externally in both US and Canada.
- Under the direction of the Search and Social media team work on paid search and paid social campaigns creation, managing and reporting.
- Collaborate with our search and social agencies to create of new campaigns, inform them of new marketing initiatives, follow up on the creatives’ assets, and manage their performance against goals and report results.
- Assist on KPI delivery and post-reporting on digital activation, with focus on key learnings to set the team up for future successes.
- With the direction of the Search and Social media team, assist on improving Invesco’s marketing technology by working on different projects to improve Search and Social marketing activations, attribution and reporting.
- Partner with Insights & Analytics and Client Research teams to gather data.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners (example: LinkedIn).
- Based on insights (e.g. competitive audits, search audits) and aligned to Invesco’s strategic growth opportunities and brand develop search and social media campaigns with the team’s help.
- Learn the approach to social media and search strategies in a way that helps engage new and existing clients and builds brand reputation with key audiences and influencers.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications or related field is preferred.
- At least 2 years directly related work experience in Digital marketing.
- Prior experience in customer service, advertising, public relations or online marketing.
- Previous experience utilizing Microsoft suite of products such as Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Excellent writing, editing and interpersonal skills.
Even better if you have:
- Knowledge of financial services.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!