Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: SOA/OSB Developer
Location: CHANDLER, Arizona or Saint Louis Park, MN
Term: 12 months
Join a great team for a long term contract! This position requires deep technical expertise in back-end Core Java/ J2EE skills, Test-Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development practices as well as DevOps principles are required in order to develop new features in the application code. Additionally, technical expertise in JDK 1.8, Spring MVC, Hibernate 3.2, XML, JAX-RS, Apache CXF, JUnit 4, RAD 7.5, GitHub, Tortoise SVN, WebLogic 12c, Anthill Pro, Udeploy, Jenkins and Redhat Linux 7.5 is needed in order to meet the requirements for this position. RWF
• 5+ years of software engineering experience
• 5+ years of Java experience
• 5 + years of J2EE experience
• 2+ years of Agile experience
• 4+ years of SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) experience with strong Oracle expertise
• An industry-standard technology certification
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• 2+ years of wire payments or transfers experience or ACH
• 4+ years of GitHub experience
• Experience with version control or source code repositories to include: Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory or XMLSpy
• 2+ years of experience with continuous integration development technologies such as IBM Udeploy, (UrbanCode Deploy), Jenkins, etc.
Other Desired Qualifications
• 7+ years of professional experience in the Information Technology Industry with 100% of that experience being Core Java/ J2EE focused development, deployment, testing and monitoring.
• 5 years of hands-on Payments and Wires experience,
• 7 years of technical documentation experience including, Functional Specification Documents, Business Requirements Documents, as well as experience honing use case scenarios.
• Experienced in using Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins to build and test web applications continuously in Agile enabled projects.
• Deep understanding of Java Best Practices and has utilized J2EE design patterns like DAO, Singleton and Observer to ensure code is delivered efficiently and is highly manageable.
• Deep expertise in Agile methods including Test Driven Development which is critical to delivering clean code.