Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Six Sigma Process Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC; Fort Mill, SC; Raleigh, NC; Addison, TX
Term: 12 months
- Organizes, leads, and facilitates cross-entity, major LOB or multi-Business Line/group redesign initiatives that encompass an end-to-end analysis and future state redesign requiring application of specialized knowledge or skills critical to the redesign efforts.
- Aligns projects to management and business strategy.
- Integrates vertical and horizontal solutions into the strategy.
- Overcomes barriers related to cultural shifts, silo mentality.
- Ensures effective relationships among the design team(s) and partners.
- Develops root cause analysis and business case for proposed technology, staff and structure changes, including cost estimates.
- Establishes standards for measuring performance against process requirements utilizing formal process engineering tools and methods.
- Ensures development of metrics (key indicators) that provide data for future improvement opportunities.
- Identifies and manages resources, including cross-entity members, to execute projects.
- Produces new process improvement techniques and services.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
- Ensures appropriate application of cultural focus, tools, and/or statistical approach.
- Coaches multiple redesign teams in six sigma or related process and tools.
- Drives business awareness of quality/process methodology.
- May provide training and act as a mentor to less experienced team members.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics and/or engineering); or LEAN/Six Sigma Black belt
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics or engineering)
- BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, engineering, or physics
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) software such as iGrafx
- Knowledge and understanding of Statistical Analysis software such as Minitab Facilitation skills such as Helix Change Management skills such as Prosci/ADKAR
- Knowledge and understanding of Rapid Process Automation software such as Blue Prism