Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Six Sigma Process Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC; Fort Mill, SC; Raleigh, NC; Addison, TX
Term: 12 months
- Develops and leads redesign initiatives that encompass end-to-end analyses and future state redesigns within fast-paced environments, utilizing process expertise for multiple business groups.
- Completes and/or leads integrated process analyses, identifying procedural and control deficiencies, opportunities, and recommending solutions. Integrates vertical and may integrate horizontal solutions into the strategy.
- Overcomes barriers related to cultural shifts, silo mentality as required.
- Ensures effective relationships among the design team(s) and partners.
- Manages assigned complex problems involving multiple, possibly competing, business processes/process segments to identify risks/ impacts/ opportunities and where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variance factors, conceptual thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Applies intermediate process engineering tools such as determining Sigma level, Takt Time, Value Stream Analysis, Regression, Hypothesis Testing and techniques that can be used to enhance processes for teams, departments and business units identified as inefficient or costly.
- Process reviews may impact vertical or horizontal business units. Includes financial analysis.
- Creates key indicators (metrics) for future state assessment.
- Drives business awareness of quality/process methodology.
- Consults with leaders and front-line team members to understand, influence, adapt analysis, and create alternatives for consideration, drive results, and bring issues to resolution.
- Leverages business acumen effectively to impart relevant information to business partners and matrixed leadership.
- May coach teams in LEAN/Six Sigma or Enterprise Process Engineering, process and tools.
- Provides training and mentors less experienced team members.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics and/or engineering); or LEAN/Six Sigma Black belt and 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics or engineering)
- BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, engineering, or physics
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) software such as iGrafx
- Knowledge and understanding of Statistical Analysis software such as Minitab
- Facilitation skills such as Helix
- Change Management skills such as Prosci/ADKAR
- Knowledge and understanding of Rapid Process
- Automation software such as Blue Prism