Title: Sitecore Developer Lead
Location: San Francisco, CA
We are seeking a Sitecore Developer Lead to join our Marketing Effectiveness team. The aim of this role is to serve a critical role on the Marketing Technology Sitecore product team. This team directly manages the technology platforms powering our client's various public facing web properties. The ideal candidate will have deep experience in delivering marketing technologies across different platforms and delivery methodologies.
- Feature Planning – Participate in the Scrum estimation and planning process to design, develop, and maintain website functionality in compliance with our software development lifecycle, (e.g. design to build to release).
- Requirements Definition – Create and provide technical requirements for the development team.
- Website Development – Lead the development effort to create user-friendly webpages using responsive visual elements for multiple devices, multiple browsers.
- Website Development – Participate in the design, development, and maintenance of website functionality across the software development lifecycle, from design to build to release.
- Matrixed Team Collaboration – Work cross-functionally with both the design (Creative) and engineering (Digital Technologies) teams to ensure the continual delivery and deployment of features and bug fixes.
- Risk Management – Manage technology risk exposure and lead the mitigation efforts to minimize downside risk in collaboration with the broader Marketing Effectiveness team.
- Stakeholder Management – Establish partnerships across stakeholder teams which incudes Brand Strategy, Creative, Digital Technologies, Digital Channels and Eagle Lending.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred in Computer Science or other related field.
- PMP and Scrum certifications ideal but not required.
- 10-15 years experience working in a technology delivery role that involves delivering large scale technology products. Experience utilizing both waterfall and agile methodologies highly preferred.
- Familiarity with modern content management, collaboration, sales enablement and marketing technologies.
- Familiarity working with technology delivery teams with cross functional resources covering UX/UI design, development and engineering, communications and change management functions.
- Experience working in financial services.
- Strong business writing, storytelling, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proactive, self-starter who can work well both independently and as part of a team.