Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Dev Ops W2 ONLY
Location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
Term: 4 Months
- Collaborate with Solution Architects and Developers to design, deploy, and maintain highly available cloud-based solutions that meet application and services availability and reliability objectives through automation.
- Design, deploy, and maintain infrastructure as code for all infrastructure, services, upgrades, and management of cloud-based solutions and services. Build and maintain monitoring and reporting capabilities in support of application and services instrumentation necessary to support agreed upon application SLA, SLO, and SLI.
- Standardize, Build, Manage and Support through automation both Windows and Linux based environments, and cloud-based services in support of business applications and services. This includes support and troubleshooting of OS, application, and related cloud-based services.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly uptime and status reports for production and critical internal infrastructure with a focus on performance and cost optimization as part of a continuous improvement effort.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience
- Design network and cloud infrastructure
- Develop databases for storage, retrieval and usage of data
- Secure computer systems from damage, unauthorized use and exploitation
- 5+ years in an operations or systems administration role with Windows and Linux administration experience
- 2+ years hands-on experience with performance monitoring & diagnostic tools
- 2+ years of experience with Infrastructure as Code tools, services, and implementation
- Proficient with services/solution design and operation on one or more cloud provider, AWS, Azure, GCP
- Full stack troubleshooting
- Hands on DevOps tools and processes
- Proficient in automation of Cloud operational tasks, code deployment, and Monitoring
- Industry experience providing hands-on technical expertise to design, deploy, secure, and optimize Cloud services
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional Or Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect
- Infrastructure as Code tools; Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, Azure Resource Manager, Chef, Puppet, Saltstack, Ansible, Docker, etc.
- Expert knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure, services and deployment of infrastructure as code
- Expert knowledge of Linux OS capabilities
- Expert knowledge of DevOps concepts and best practices
- CI/CD implementation expertise
- Issue troubleshooting experience
- Ability to work in an agile methodology and experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Proven documentation skills, and understanding the value of process/procedures
- Strong communication skills with requirement to engage with developers, engineers, C-level, and clients
- AWS and/or Azure Technologies: Server, Storage, Networking, Security, Databases, Serverless: Compute; Application Integration; Data Store services