Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Site Reliability Engineer
Location: Addison, Texas, 75001
Term: 24 months
- Design and Implement Full Stack Java based custom tooling solutions aimed at automating and optimizing away toil.
- Introduce enterprise capabilities, tools, and innovation improving availability in a multi-cloud ecosystem by evolving observability, monitoring, logging, CI/CD integration, continuous testing (performance, smoke, regression, functional, chaos) introduce continuous improvement, standardization/automation, capabilities to conduct destructive and resiliency testing
- Introduce self-healing and autonomic capabilities solving for complex operational and systemic issues with precision including building and training models, automating cognitive processes, leveraging Robotic Process Automation, Unified Communication, and AI/ML to improve availability of products we provide to customers
- Automate key SRE metrics and IT Service Operations processes including customer impact, % availability of critical business flows
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Represents the Company to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Proven Technical Expertise with one or more of the following:
- OS and Platform – Linux; Cloud Technologies like PCF, AWS, GCP or Azure; Container platforms like Kubernetes
- CI/CD and Automation: Jenkins, Gitlab, SonarQube, Artifactory, Ansible,
- Observability and AIOPS: Grafana, Prometheus, ELK or SPLUNK, Jaeger or Zipkin, AppDynamics or Dynatrace
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills