Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Position: Shipping/Receiving Technician
Location: Twinsburg, Ohio 44087
Hourly Rate: $ 17.5/hr.
Term: 5 months
- Ship IT hardware according to scheduled deadlines.
- Responsible for receiving and storing equipment.
- Responsible for timely and accurate picking, packaging, and shipping of IT hardware to stores and field service technicians, using service orders and/or verbal instructions.
- Ensure that shipped and returned equipment is processed.
- Properly receive purchase orders of IT hardware using the Client inventory system.
- Accurately record product serial numbers, while maintaining work areas in a clean, neat and orderly condition.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- A minimum of 6 months work experience.
- High school diploma or GED required and able to read, write and count accurately.
- Frequent bending / reaching / standing.
- Constant walking and standing.
- Constant lifting less then 30lbs but occasionally lifting up to 80lbs with assistance.
- Computer experience preferred.