Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Location: Milford, MA, 01757
Term: 3 months (12/28/2020 to 03/27/2021)
Work Schedule: Mon- Thurs noon - 7PM
- In this role you will partner closely with the Operations Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians to coordinate, assemble and package customer orders for shipment.
- You will also assist with stocking supplies and other tasks associated with the department.
- With opportunity for growth, this is a great position to transition into if you enjoy being on your feet and working in a team oriented environment.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience in an order fulfillment environment Pharmacy related work experience is a plus In order to be successful and enjoy the activity of this role, you will need to be able to lift 50lbs +, stand, walk, lift, reach, twist, turn, bend, stop and walk for up to ten hours daily.
- High School Diploma or GED required.