Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is a contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Digital Consultant 4
Location: San Francisco, CA or Charlotte, NC
Term: 12 months
- Will be responsible for delivering on our education and communication program needs.
- This individual will responsible for building and implementing SharePoint site content and enhancements while contributing content for the team's ongoing educational series.
- Will be required to provide leadership reporting, issue analysis, maintenance and documentation of specific standard adherence issues across Treasury and Wholesale products.
- Will be accountable for identifying any trends or challenges and suggest ways to improve processes and increase compliance with our enterprise policies and channel standards.
- May also be asked to coordinate program specific processes and projects efforts.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- SharePoint Designer and administration experience
- Excellent written and oral communication including experience creating senior or executive level presentations/communications
- Experience in program management related position in a business-to-business oriented, technology-dependent environment
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Meeting facilitation experience in leading discussions that result in consensus and commitment
- Agile and Jira user story creation and management experience required
- Experience with Digital Banking
- Communication Strategist experience preferred