Our Atlanta-based client is seeking an experienced SharePoint Developer for a long-term contract position in Sandy Springs. In this role, you will analyze business needs and provide relevant technical solutions utilizing SharePoint, Nintex, and other development tools for implementing business processes.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy SharePoint-based applications and workflows based on business requirements
- Troubleshoot and modify existing legacy SharePoint Designer workflows and InfoPath forms
- Provide custom integrations with other IT systems, for example Student Information System and SAP using REST, JSON, jQuery, and other development tools
- Validate performance by developing and conducting test scripts; completing bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation on solutions developed.
- Utilize Project Planner to track all tasks and activities, current status, roadblocks for escalation, due date and priority
- Participate in weekly team meetings to update progress on projects currently in development.
- SharePoint development (SharePoint Designer and InfoPath forms).
- ASP.NET web development (Blazor or .NET Core) using C# in Visual Studio 2019 or later.
- Building and consuming REST APIs and related skills (JSON, Postman, OData).
- Exposure to both IIS (on-prem) as well as Azure App Services (if it’s cloud deployed, which I would think we would default to unless the data sensitivity or access to DW drives it on-prem).
- SQL Server – DDL (creating databases, tables, views, procedures) and DML (querying, inserting, and updating data). Exposure to Azure SQL a plus. Entity Framework a plus.
- Experience using source control tools, especially Azure DevOps repos.
- Experience with Nintex forms and workflows
- Basic understanding of Active Directory (including Azure AD) for permissions.
- Any exposure to 3rd party UX frameworks (Syncfusion, DevExpress, Telerik, etc.) a plus.
- Basic understanding of data visualization tools helpful.
- Exposure to Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online, and Power Platform helpful.
- Collaborative spirit - eager to ask questions, seek answers, and comfortable working with department leaders as well as laterally within IT
- High level of engagement with business team
- Ability to be very flexible with evolving requirements
- Excellent communications skills (proactive and responsive)
- Willingness to provide thorough documentation, training, and knowledge transfer to existing development team.
If this sounds like you, apply with MATRIX today!
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.