Location: Charlotte, NC
Type: Contract - 6 months
Our client, a global investment management firm, is seeking a SharePoint Developer. As a member of this team, the associate will be part of a fast-paced environment that services multiple business lines around the globe. The associate will be responsible for developing, enhancing, supporting and administering the Microsoft SharePoint Platform used by these lines.
- Day to day support and development of the firm’s SharePoint Farms.
- Design, Develop, and Support custom SharePoint focused Sites and Services.
- Support of integrated third-party vendor applications.
- Adhere to and enforce development standards across the team.
- Interact directly with business partners for requirements gathering and testing efforts.
- 3+ years’ of experience in SharePoint which includes .NET, SQL Server, and Web development.
- Experience with ShareGate
- Experience with GIT, VSTS
- Thorough understanding of SharePoint 2010, 2016, and Online Architecture.
- Understanding of SharePoint Server side and Client side API’s.
- Development of solutions written in Microsoft Visual Studio and VSTS.
- Deployment of WSP solutions and Custom web parts.
- PowerShell Scripting and SharePoint Cmdlets.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint Designer.
- Well versed in maintaining Collaboration sites.
- Creation and editing of custom Workflows.
- Experience with Term Store management.
- Microsoft SQL skills including: Functions, Views, Stored Procedures, and Query Writing
- Experience working in environments that require strict adherence to change control policies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced development environment with good time-management, organization and communication skills.