Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: SharePoint Admin
Location: Chandler, Arizona, 85286
Term: 21 months
- Provides support for the most complex technical issues & initiatives related to large-scale applications, systems, databases and/or other technical products and services.
- Actively participates in the development of technical support strategies & plans; uses/creates diagnostic, simulation and other tools to maintain, troubleshoot & restore service or data to systems; may act as an internal consultant regarding use of tools and processes.
- Evaluates service level agreement criteria; identifies gaps in current technology processes and recommends changes to assure SLAs can be supported.
- Performs complex migrations from development to production, upgrades, installations and/or configurations; may evaluate or review queries to extract data, create standard databases, or perform limited programming to fine tune systems supported; completes project sizing; updates/writes documentation and procedures and creates and/or provides related training; troubleshoots network, hardware and software issues and coordinates resolution with users, vendors and internal service groups; writes/designs test scripts; creates change or issue logs; analyzes performance trends and recommends process improvements; assesses changes for risk to production systems and assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas; updates and tests the business continuation plan.
- Understands compliance and risk management requirements for supported system area and provide implementation support for key risk initiatives.
- May assign tasks and/or project resources.
- Monitors work progress and adherence to technical process controls/standards.
- Provide technical systems support to team members across the enterprise for SharePoint Services.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and problem resolution by providing technical support for routine to complex issues reported to the Enterprise SharePoint Service Desk Team.
- Use diagnostic and other tools to maintain, troubleshoot and restore service according to service level agreement criteria and identify gaps in current technology processes.
- Act as a liaison between customers/business partners and technical organization by assisting in the planning or analysis of basic business problems to be solved with automated solutions and systems.
- Provide technical assistance and support in identifying and evaluating automated systems and related procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Work with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and make necessary changes to the services.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):•
- 3+ years of systems support analysis experience
- SharePoint (2013, 2016).
- Knowledgeable with SharePoint Site Collection Administrator Duties
- Knowledgeable in and ability to use, build, design and solution with SharePoint Designer
- Strong technical competency in troubleshoot interdependent systems from the client side, related to SharePoint (network, active directory, software and browser) through the use of desktop troubleshooting tools (Fiddler, Netmon, IE Developer Tools, etc.).
- SharePoint (Online)
- Previous Desktop/SharePoint Technical Support experience preferred
- Knowledge working with all the associated SharePoint business intelligence services including PerformancePoint Service, Excel Services, Business Connectivity Services, and Visio Services.
- Ability to utilize the Power View add-in for Excel
- Experience using Integrated SQL Reporting Services (SSRS with SharePoint).
- Ability to create and configure a standard KPI and a scorecard
- Experience with the Dashboard Designer interface and know how to create and configure data connections/sources.
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server a plus
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of systems support analysis.
- Great customer service focus.
- Ability to adapt and change in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills