Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: SharePoint Administrator
Location: Mount Prospect, IL, 60056
Term: 5 months (03/15/2021 to 07/30/2021)
- Reviews, formats, and updates national tools used in patient safety and quality initiatives, such as KPI, Corrective Action Plans, etc. Tracks branch performance to standard in each of these areas.
- Assists in maintaining electronic platform(s) used in tracking and tracing compliance metrics performance, as well as, action plans and documentation.
- Responds to requests from Coram pharmacies during audits and surveys (internal and external).
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years experience in coordinating work from remote sites and compiling information into a single, organized repository.
- Ability to analyze business documentation, including policies and procedures.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer support skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office software - Outlook, Word, Excel, Sharepoint, Teams, and PowerPoint.
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or similar field preferred and have 2+ years of relevant work experience.