Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: SharePoint Administrator
Location: Mount Prospect, IL, 60056
Term: 5 months (03/15/2021 to 07/30/2021)
- Responsible for the creation, upkeep, and troubleshooting of the Clinical Quality SharePoint sites.
- Responsible for SharePoint site creation and maintenance, including assisting with the uploading of data and troubleshooting any issues from the field.
- Assists the field in maintaining electronic platform(s), such as Pharmacy Keeper and Thermo Fisher, used in tracking and tracing compliance metrics performance, as well as, action plans and documentation.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ year of experience with SharePoint, Fluent in all Microsoft Office products.
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or similar field preferred and have 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to analyze business documentation, including policies and procedures.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer support skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.